Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New card

Here is a new card I made today for my best friends birthday. Hope she liked it.
The base is plain cardstock, printed paper is from "Totally Girl" from My Minds Eye, the green is from coredinations nostalgia stack.
The font and martini glass are from Jubilee cricut cartridge. Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
This was a very simple card, but, I think it turned out pretty, I like the colors. Hope she enjoyed it too. On the inside you can see I use a piece of the printed paper with a piece of white cardstock that I inked with a copper color of ink ( Martha Stewart). By the way, I cut the base at 6x9 and folded in half. The font and glass were cut at 2".
Well thats all I have for now. Hope you enjoyed looking, thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment