Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1 page LO

Well, I didn't get a chance to send this in to PC, so I'll show you what I made.
Not real fancy, but think I'll end up using it for my daughter in a few years.

All the papers, except the polka dotted paper, are plain cardstock. I think it is from (DCWV) Nana's Kid's stack (polka dot paper). I used some pink sheer dotted ribbon and a glitter brad.
I popped up the party hat and used some stickles in a couple of the "dots".  I think the cuts came from Doodlecharms cricut cart. The "Happy Birthday" and "5th" came from classic font cricut cart.
Thats all for now, I'll have to take pic's of my other LO and get it posted later this week. Thanks for stopping by, hope you liked it. As always, love to see your comments!
Have a wonderful day and God bless!!

1 comment: