Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Finally got one done!!

 My Mom recently got re-married and I wanted to make them a little something to have to remember their day. I was going to do a double pager but since she doesn't scrap she wouldn't have an album to put it in, so I just done one page that can be framed and hung on the wall.
 I think she really liked it, least I hope so. I did really want to do more on it but thought it would be too busy so there's not alot of cricut on it. So hope you enjoy looking, thanks for stoppin by......
See not a real complex one, but I liked it.
Just love those little clips with the hearts!
I did take a couple of the hearts off the clips so I could use just the hearts.

Well thats all I have for now, thanks again for looking and hope you come back again. I hope to be posting a little more often. Have a wonderful blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment