Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cupcake card

Here is my first card designed and cut using my new Gypsy. Not a real fancy card but thought I might give it to my hubby for his Birthday.
I don't recall what papers I used but I think most were from Citrus Cardstock stack from DCWV. The ribbon is some the $1 bins at Target. The cherry is cut from plain cardstock.

I popped up the cupcake for a little added dimension. The "frosting" is from a K&Co stack I picked up on clearance at Target a few weeks ago, believe it is a wedding stack, and is a glitter paper.
Here it is with my Create and Gypsy ( still have to come up with a nickname for these, lol ) Well thats all for now, thanks for stoppin by and takin a peek at what I've been up to. Have a wonderful day and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment