Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Additions to the Family

Well,  I have a couple new additions to let you know about. I am so excited to have them! They will bring joy to our home for many years to come. I do, however, have a couple people to thank for getting them for me. First off is my dear Mom, thank you ever so much for the Gypsy ( hope the cleanings coverd the cost, and I still owe you one more! ) I do LOVE my Gypsy! Second is my dear hubby, I really LOVE my Expression (aka Pepper ). Expect me to be crafting more now! LOL
So here they are................
Aren't they just BEAUTIFUL! I think so, anyway lol. Thanks for stoppin by, hope to see you soon! Have a wonderful day and God bless!

1 comment: