Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birthday card for my hubby

Here is a card I made for my husbands birthday. A pretty simple card, but turned out cute.
I inked all around the edges with black ink, and around the "sign". I used grey textured card stock for the base, red, black,blue and white smooth card stock for the car and sign.

Grey ribbon is the "poles" of the sign. It had little loops on the sides, I cut those off. As you can see I popped the car up for dimension. I cut the car from Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes cricut cake cart., Happy birthday I believe came from cricut classic font.
Well thats all for today hope you enjoyed stopping by, I love to read your commments so please feel free to leave some! Thank you and have a wonderful day! God Bless!

1 comment: