Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Sunday, March 13, 2011

Double page lay out

I was able to follow along with Tammy's blog and complete this lay out. Check out her blog at http://www.scrapcavecreations.blogspot.com/ . She does beautiful work. This was her "Lets scrap together" video series.
Here is my version of the lay out.
For the base I used DCWV cardstock, the blues for the bases are also DCWV cardstock, pattern paper is  from My Minds Eye. The orange and yellow are plain cardstock, the other die cut papers are from the scap bag.
Here's page one. "Spring" is from Gypsy wanderings, the bird is from Home Decor cricut cartridge, the notes are from Gypsy wanderings, the bird house I designed with my Gypsy.
"fling" was cut from cricut classic font, the water can flower and caterpillar are from stretch your imagination cricut cartridge. The ribbon is from Joanns and the little flowers are some that were given to me.

Here I used stickles to highlight around the edges of the flower.

Here's a close up of the "Spring" and bird.
That's all for now thank you for looking and hope you liked it. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to see your comments. Have a wonderful day, God bless.

2 comments: