Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thank you card

Here is a card I made using some scraps from other projects. This is probably one I'll keep in my stash for when I need a card quickly. It is a pretty simple card. The ribbon is some from a bag of scraps my sister gave me, the flower was cut from Sweet Treats cricut cart.
Front of the card.

Here you can see the ribbon has a lighter color on one side.

I made some pop strips out of some scraps to pop the flower up a for a little dimension. I;m thinking I cut the flower at 2 1/2". The base is 4 3/8" x 8 1/2 ( I think ). LOL

This is the sentiment on the inside. This was a stamp I got at JoAnn's a while ago in the dollar bins.
Well that's about all for now. Like I said all the papers were from the scrap pile so I'm not sure whay stacks they are from. Thank you for stopping by today, hope you liked my card. As always, I love to read your comments so feel free to leave some.  Hope you have a blessed day.

1 comment: