Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Thursday, June 9, 2011

MIL Birthday card

I put this card together today for my dear Mother-in-laws birthday on the 21 st of this month. She will be 88 years young. So Mary if you see this before her birthday please don't let her see it!  I think she will like it.

This is the first kind of card I have made like this, so it is far from perfect.
The inside is blank for now, need a sentiment stamp to put in there. I did use more cardstock to make a double mat for thr sentiment.

Here I used some little sticker jewles for a little bling!

Here I added a little ribbon to the bottom.  So not a real complicated card, but still cute.
The recipe:
Base: 6.5" x 11" plain cardstock
Designed paper: Totally Girl from My minds eye
Flower Purples: Coredinations (Neutrals?)
Yellow: AC Cardstock
Black: from a mat stack (glittered) (Christmas/DCWV?)
Ribbon: American Crafts

Thanks for looking today, hope you liked it. Have a wonderful day and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that she loved it. Well done, sister-in-law.....no, make that SISTER! hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete