Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Pink Stamper challenge card

Here is a card I made for the My Pink Stamper challenge. The challenge was to use orange, turquoise and green. All the paper was scraps, so not sure where they came from. Do know the striped paper is from DCWV Citrus stack. Hope this meets the criteria for the challenge and hope you like it!
The flower and vase are from Walk in my Garden cricut cartridge cut at 3". I used my i-rock to put a little bling on the vase.


I used swiss dots to emboss the striped paper.


Inside the card. This is a stamp I picked up at Michael's for $1.00. I am not the best stamper so is not perfect.Well thats all I have for today, thanks for stoppin by today. Have a wonderful day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment