Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another layout for my niece

This is a LO I worked on at a recent crop. I had some help with this one though. My sister glued it down and added some stickers to it, so I must give credit where credit is due. Thanks Tammy! I don't remember the papers or carts I used, sorry, I didn't write it all down this time. So here it is..........







Hope you like it. Think she will love it! She is due about any time now so have quite a few more pages to do for her, so need to get with it (lol). Thank you for stopping by today, God bless!

2 comments:

  1. That one turned out cute. Must say that you designed it and also chose your papers. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love your design and the little rubber ducky is too cute! What a sweet gift! Thanks so much for posting my giveaway :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete