Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A couple quick cards

Here are a couple cards I put together, without and cricut cuts. Just had some scraps I wanted to use and try out some new  dollar stamps. So here they are..........

                                                        I gave this one to my dear niece.

                                                             Here's the inside.
                                                     I used some rub on's with this one.
Inside of card 2. Well thats all I have for now, thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. love them connie, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors on these cards! I'm a new follower, and I would love for you to check out my blog too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete