Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Pumpkin

Here is a layout I made for my daughter, to put pic's of her and her pumpkin on. Most of the papers are older papers that I recieved from my sister.
So I hope you like it!

"My pumpkin" cut at 3" from mini monsters cricut cart.
Jack o lantern cut at 2.5" from mini monsters
Jack o lantern cut at 3" from mini monsters
The orange and orange glitter paper are from Citrus paper pack(DCWV). Black is plain cardstock paper.
I used a black brad and a coupleof leaves I got at Dollar General and inked them with red and orange inks.
Mat sizes are:
Lg- black- 4.5" x 5.5"  pumpkin paper- 4.25" x 5.25"
Med- black- 3.75" x 3.5"  pumpkin paper- 4.5" x 3.25"
Small- bl.-2.75" x 3" pump. paper- 2.5" x 2.75"
Well thats all I have for now! Thanks for looking and please leave a comment, I love to read them! Thanks again and God bless!

1 comment: