Welcome to my blog

I will be posting pictures of layouts and cards that I have made, hope you enjoy looking.







Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm a guest designer!

Want to let you all know I will be a guest designer on my sister's blog http://www.scrapcavecreations.com/ all week next week. She decided to do a Christmas themed project each weekday the whole month of November and asked if I wanted to help her out, of course I said  YES! LOL

I have a project planned for each day ( Monday- Friday). I am out of my comfort zone on mst of them, some I have NEVER tried. So I hope you like what I have done.
 Each day I will post the previous days project on my blog. I hope you come see what I've done.

We love to read your comments and hope you get inspired to try some of the projects too!  Thank you and God bless!

1 comment: